Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Hair

After hearing Amelia cry for months each time I tried to comb her hair, yesterday I decided it was time for a hair cut. Seeing that my twins are not too picky about their hair I was happy to find a Youtube tutorial and cut their hair myself.  I think Abigail's turned out better than Amelia's, but Amelia has more curl than Abi does and she is a lot harder to sit still, plus she was first so I had a bit of learning to do. The girls love their new cut, Amelia looking at herself in the mirror kept patting her hair while saying "so cute"!








2 comments:

SSToone said...

Wow, great job! I'd never be that brave! So cute.

Kathryn Downs said...

They look so cute. You did a great job. One thing I liked about having all boys was that I never had to deal much with hair styles.