Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thomas Sings Solo


Today was the primary program at church and Thomas sang solo the first verse of "I'm Trying to be Like Jesus" and then the primary children joined in at the chorus followed by another little girl who sang the 2nd verse.  Thomas did a great job, mixing up just a few words at the end but otherwise he sang clearly and loudly.  He wasn't so happy to sing for me this afternoon (especially since I made him put his shirt and tie back on), however he was willing to do it for a few pieces of candy. Natalie also had a nice part in the program that she had memorized "I can learn to be more like Jesus by participating in good activities on Sunday".

This week we jump into October.  We have a birthday celebration planned for Jared on Thursday!  We also look forward to watching General Conference next weekend. Conference is a weekend full of uplifting messages from living prophets that really inspire me to become a better me.  Even though we don't have cable, we can stream conference to our TV from the internet.

4 comments:

danielleshupe said...

Bravo to our little tenor!!!What a handsome talented dude!

SSToone said...

So so so awesome! Beckham heard me listening to it and he toddled over and watched the rest, very intently! Way to go!

Camille said...

He must be pretty brave, not a lot of kids want to sing in front of everybody! Good job Thomas

Veronica Reeve said...

So handsome and hilarious that you made him recreate it. I would have been happy to see the wet hair (greasy hair) performance. Love that little guy!!